Social Intelligence is about understanding your environment and having a positive influence. You will become more confident in your social situations by learning how to express and interrupt social cues. You will create positive connections and increase your influence during social situations.
Increasing Social Intelligence will provide benefits throughout your professional and personal lives. It is a fantastic tool for development as you will learn “people skills”. Improving social skills through active listening, understanding body language, and being more empathic will give you the advantage in your interactions with others. Social interactions are a two way street, know the rules of the road!
- Be aware of our own behaviors
- Learn to be empathetic with others
- Know tools for active listening
- Effectively communicate interpersonally
- Recognise various social cues
- Determine appropriate conversation topics
- Know various forms of body language