Share this post
Ever wondered how some women seem to sail through life with style and confidence while others are wracked by self doubt and indecision? Ever wished that you had the ability to face life’s challenges with humour and a can do attitude instead of anxiety and fear?
Want to jump start your self confidence? Here are five expert tips from Glenise Anderson to try today.
1. Make Decisions
· Think outside the square to make decisions
· Reflect on what outcome you want and show discipline achieving them
2. Set Goals
· Remember your reasons why
· Be open to change
· Continue to learn and STOP multi-tasking
3. Reduce Negative Self Talk
· Practice the strategies to stop it in it’s tracks
· Know that your character creates your destiny
· Accept same way means same result
4. Time Management
· Clear up the clutter
· Choose one thing and complete it
· Acknowledge yourself
5. Create Work-Life Balance
· Simplify life and focus on the important stuff
· Get the work life balance right
· Understand family, health, friends and spirit are the priority
Self Confident Women offers self-paced programs online, with 12 modules which can be done individually, or together, in any order, using easy tried and tested steps, simple to follow workbooks, cd’s and the support of highly qualified trainers nationally, via Skype. Modules are available from the online store and include Self Confidence, Decision Making,Goal Setting, Success and Happiness, and more.