Share this post
“You can’t have EVERYTHING, where would you put it!” – Ann Landers
Are you sick and tired of living or working in a mess? Do you feel the energy drain from you every time you look around? Take note – when you clear the clutter in your environment, you clear the clutter in your head.
So, here are some great tips to get you organised, lift your energy levels and your self confidence.
- Spend 5 minutes every night before you go to bed to tidy up the house. Yes, even you can manage only 5 minutes. You will wake up feeling happier when you walk into the kitchen and don’t have to look at dirty dishes in the sink.
- If you watch TV at night, use the time during the ad breaks to do something – fill the dishwasher, fold & put away the washing or tidy up the bathroom.
- Write a list of which areas you want to organise and then prioritise them. Oh, perhaps that list could be done in an ad break!
- Choose one, and only one, area per weekend to organise. It may be a set of drawers, the linen closet or perhaps the pantry.
- Enlist help for the big jobs. Twice as many hands means the job is done in half the time.
Tackling one job at a time makes even the most cluttered areas manageable. Just stay focused on the job at hand and don’t worry about the other stuff. You’ll be totally organised before you know it!
Remember, every time you successfully finish a task, you will feel better about yourself and life in general. The 5 minute tidy ups will take the pressure off and perhaps every 3 months you’ll be energised enough to do a little spring clean.
*NEWS FLASH* NEWS FLASH* NEWS FLASH*
We’ve got some great news about our 48 week on-line Self Development Program for Women.
We now have the facilities to invoice you monthly as you progress through the program!
I’d like to leave you with one of my favourite short movies – Eat that Frog.
Until next time…
“Your future is in great hands – Your own”