Contrary to popular opinion – Knowledge is NOT Power….
You must self-manage & optimise your personal strengths to separate you from the crowd
EQ (also referred to as Emotional Intelligence) refers to a measurement of emotional intelligence. The good news is that unlike IQ, which tends to be constant, EQ can be intentionally raised. You can increase your EQ, communication skills and confidence levels.
Your level of EQ (or EI) impacts your job the more you work with people. Studies have shown that EQ can have as much as 12x an impact on productivity for Doctors, Consultants, and Sales People.
Your level of EQ is measured by your understanding of five core areas.
- Self Awareness: (The ability to recognize and understand your moods, emotions, and drives, as well as their effect on others)
- Self Regulation:(The ability to control or redirect disruptive impulses and moods and the propensity to suspend judgement and think before acting)
- Motivation:(A passion to work for reasons that go beyond money or status and a propensity to pursue goals with energy and persistence)
- Empathy:(The ability to understand the emotional makeup of other people)
- Social Skills: (A proficiency in managing relationships and building networks)
Confidence is built around mastery. If you don’t feel confident about an issue or area in your life it is up to you to learn about it and to make the change. Immerse yourself in learning everything you can about that particular challenge and the topics surrounding it.
Soft skills can make or break a career. Knowing how to use them effectively will help you to land that new job; get the promotion you dream about; help you to communicate clearly and be heard, but ultimately, these skills will make you happier. You will feel more in control of your life; be able to maintain stability when the going gets tough and you will be more confident to take on challenges.
The Self Confident Women Membership provides unlimited access to our eLibrary which is jammed packed with topics to increase your EQ, communication and confidence levels.
What eCourses are included in the Self Confident Women eLearning Library
Below is the list of informal, online eCourses available in the Self Confident Women eLearning Library. All eCourses cover a variety of soft and hard skills training to assist those returning to the workplace or who are already employed.
Convenient, affordable and accessible 24/7 anywhere in the world!
- Anger Management
- Business Etiquette
- Business Writing
- Civility In The Workplace
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Collaborative Business Writing
- Communication Strategies
- Conflict Resolution
- Delivering Constructive Criticism
- Digital Citizenship
- Managing Workplace Anxiety
- Media And Public Relations
- Meeting Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Networking (Outside the company)
- Networking (Within the Company)
- Presentation Skills
- Proposal Writing
- Public Speaking
- Social Media In The Workplace
- Supervising Others
- Telephone Etiquette
- Workplace Diversity
Confidence (Soft skills)
- 10 Soft Skills You Need
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Assertiveness And Self-Confidence
- Attention Management
- Body Language Basics
- Creative Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Developing Creativity
- Emotional Intelligence
- Goal Setting and Getting Things Done
- Health and Wellness at Work
- Improving Mindfulness
- Improving Self-Awareness
- Increasing Your Happiness
- Interpersonal Skills
- Job Search Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Personal Branding
- Personal Productivity
- Time Management
- Social Intelligence
- Social Learning
- Stress Management
- Work-Life Balance
Sounds like a lot of topics, well it is!
The key to your success is to focus ONLY on your #1 problem. Focus on YOUR need – your biggest issue. The thing that is stopping you from moving forward TODAY.
Find the topics related to that burning issue and study those.
Remember sort out your biggest issue first. You’ve got 12 months unlimited access to all topics. Don’t get stuck in overwhelm, focus on one thing at the time.
If you’re committed to helping yourself but need a little assistance on where to get started on, contact us – we’re happy to help.