Positive and negative stress is a constant influence on all of our lives. The trick is to maximise the positive stress and to minimise the negative stress. In this eCourse you will be shown how stress can be positive and negative, and we’ll look at the Triple A approach that will form the basis of this eCourse.
The Stress Management eCourse will give you a three-option method for addressing any stressful situation, as well as a toolbox of personal skills, including using routines, relaxation techniques, and a stress log system. You will also understand what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce stress.
- Identify the best approach to a stressful situation (Alter, Avoid, or Accept)
- Understand what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce stress
- Use routines to reduce stress
- Use environmental and physical relaxation techniques
- Better cope with major events
- Use a stress log to identify stressors and create a plan to reduce or eliminate them