A good proposal doesn’t just outline what product or service you would like to create or deliver. It does so in such a way that the reader feels it is the only logical choice. You will explore the proposal writing process including the most common types of proposals.
The Proposal Writing eCourse will take you through each step of the proposal writing process, from understanding why they are writing a proposal; to gathering information; to writing and proofreading; through to creating the final, professional product.
- Identify the purpose of a proposal
- Identify different types of proposals
- Identify and perform the steps in the proposal writing process
- Perform a needs analysis and write a goal statement
- Prepare a proposal outline
- Improve writing skills with a variety of techniques
- Use appropriate resources and ghosting to build a strong case
- Add illustrations to your proposal
- Proofread and edit your proposal
- Add the finishing touches to create a professional-looking final product