Don’t agonize – Organise – Florence Kennedy
Developing good Organisational Skills is an investment that will provide benefits for years. To be successful means to be organised. These skills will filter through all aspects of your participants professional and personal lives. Throughout this ecourse you will be given the tools necessary in developing better Organisational Skills.
Through the Organisational Skills eCourse you will encounter improved productivity, better management, and an overall increase in professional growth. Every day people waste numerous amounts of time looking for items. So stop looking for those important items, and start knowing where they are by getting organised.
- Examine current habits and routines that are not organised
- Learn to prioritise your time schedule and daily tasks
- Determine ways of storing information and supplies
- Learn to organise personal and work space
- Learn to resist procrastination
- Make plans to stay organised in the future