This eCourse is designed to give you the basic tools you need to initiate and manage your meetings. You will learn planning and leading techniques that will give you the confidence to run a meeting that will engage the attendees and leave a positive and lasting impression. Through this ecourse you will learn the skills needed in planning and implementing a successful meeting.
The Meeting Management ecourse will explore how to reduce wasted time and make meetings more efficient. This is a hands-on ecourse and your participation will help make it a valuable experience. Use this ecourse to begin the process of developing your skills who share the same desire to improve their meeting management skills.
- Planning and Preparing
- Identifying the Participants
- How to choose the time and place
- How to create the agenda
- How to set up the meeting space
- How to incorporate your electronic options
- Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
- Use an agenda
- Chairing a Meeting
- How to deal with disruptions
- How to professionally deal with personality conflicts
- How to take minutes
- How to make the most of your meeting using games, activities and prizes