Wherever two or more people come together, there is bound to be conflict and there will always be a need to know how to manage conflict resolution. This ecourse will give you a seven-step conflict resolution process that you can use and modify to resolve conflict disputes of any size. You will also be provided with a set of skills in solution building and find common ground.
In the Conflict Resolution ecourse, you will learn crucial conflict management skills, including dealing with anger and using the Agreement Frame. Dealing with conflict is important for every organisation no matter what the size. If it is left unchecked or not resolved it can lead to lost production, absences, attrition, and even law suits.
- Understand what conflict and conflict resolution mean
- Understand all six phases of the conflict resolution process
- Understand the five main styles of conflict resolution
- Be able to adapt the process for all types of conflicts
- Be able to break out parts of the process and use those tools to prevent conflict
- Be able to use basic communication tools, such as the agreement frame and open questions
- Be able to use basic anger and stress management techniques